Things To Do With Your Girlfriend
10 Creative Romantic Ideas
1. Induce Love by dedicating songs via email
It is the basis of any relationship to induce love. This technique really does wonders if your sweetie is far from you i.e. in a long distance relationship. Whenever, on any occasion or just randomly, pick up the most romantic songs and dedicate to her. These could be either in English or any other language so long the message is clearly sent across. This is a good way of sharing your love if you have been talking via email. It shows how much you care for her. Add a note like ‚I always miss you sweetie and this song goes out for you.
2. Induce Love by sending short messages.
It is typical for a middle class income earner to work all day long at the office and come back home tired. The entire day spent at office should never be without getting in touch with your loved one at home at least once. Send love sms to your sweetheart. During conversation ask her what she is doing and if she replies something like ‚working‛, ‚too tired cleaning up!‛, ‚handling the kids work‛ then reply ‚Don’t spend all of your energy honey. Save some of it for tonight ‛ This is definite to bring a smile on her face and she would wait anxiously for you to return back home.
3. Long drive holding hands together
Either you are newly married or just wandering out, utilize each and every single moment with her. Do not miss out any moment. Off course it looks stupid kissing while driving, although that can be done but more feasible is holding hands while driving on a long ride. This shows how deeply you are connected with her. Feel the warmth of her hand. At times while you are being romantic during driving, bring variations in your grip. Let her feel the depth of your grip. Whenever you get chance, kiss her wrist softly as it signals the act of worship. Make sure to have a mesmerizing environment in the car by spraying her favorite perfume or car spray. Enjoy the long drive gossiping about the most important aspects of your life. Keep the conversation light and DO NOT talk about any unimportant issues of life such
as budget, economic conditions etc. These conversations would turn her off.
4. Watching movie together & kissing wherever possible
Haven’t watched a movie yet? Or got to see one just like another movie? Well, this time turn your movie watching experience into a romantic and fabulously adventurous one. Make a list of movies that you know of are romantic. Get online and look for various Bond movies or romantic movies like The Tragedy of Romeo and Juliet, Titanic, A walk to remember etc. Watch the entire movie with lights off at your home while cuddling your darling in your arms. Make sure to get wrapped up in blanket and always have accessories like drinks, popcorns and remote control at hand before you watch any movie or else it would ruin your experience.While watching you should know where actually the romantic scenes come and try to do them with you loved one. However nothing can be done instantaneously.
During watching, fondle with your sweetheart here and there, sometimes kissing her forehead, sometimes lips and other times her cheeks. Give her indirect signals to get ready for something big i.e. lovemaking. Now, when any romantic scene pops up, most probably your sweetie would become shy but don’t let her shyness dominate you. Instead go for it and practice what’s shown on the scene.
5. Sudden kiss unexpectedly while she is on the phone
This one is really surprising, intimidating and seductive. Attack her while she is talking on the phone at any time either form the back or front, suddenly planting a soft kiss on her lips. This would make her confused and the other party on the phone would wonder where the voice has lost? She would try her level best not to let the other party know what has been boiling up. Do this when you are sure she is on the phone with her friend or family members. You can even fondle lightly on her breasts, cheeks, shoulders or neck. This would distract and her to cut the phone and get engaged with you.
6. Get a note of what she says
In today’s fast paced lives, getting issues and small things noted on a piece of diary has become too hard of a task for anyone of us. Make it a habit to note down what she likes about you and what she wants to be improved in you. Jot them down in your separate diary without showing her. Then, try to improve on your weaknesses one by one. In weeks she would notice that you have become THE man for her. No wonders, her amazement would never stop there as she would find you to be the perfect one that she ever wanted.
7. Unexpectedly lifting her
Women, especially Asian women are shy to express their feelings. Many times they do give indirect signals but husbands fail to realize these strong signals of love or expression. If the next time she says ‚Sweetie, I can’t walk‛, do not reply ‚Oh God, what happened? Let me take you to the doctor!‛ You never know she might be signaling you to lift her up so that she can cuddle you like a small baby. Understand these small factors that bring in a lot of joy and success in married life. It is destined for males to be powerful and able enough to lift their sweethearts and carry them all around the house. Make sure you do it to win her heart and worship you in bed while you need her. This would really turn her on and while you have lifted, her lips, neck and breasts can be easily enjoyed. Let your tongue and lips do the magic slowly sucking on them. Perhaps this might be what she wanted after all.
8. Tell her that you now also love someone else i.e. your baby
Babies are blessings of God and perhaps there can’t be any moment in life that beats maximum happiness when a couple finds out that they are going to be blessed with a baby. How do you share this feeling with her? When you get the pregnancy report, consult with the doctor and confirm the good news. On your way home be normal and when you enter act as if nothing had happened.
Obviously she would not get a wind of what happened to you; however she deserves to know it. Start off slowly by saying ‚hmm, sweeties, I do not know how to say it, but… I have fallen in love with someone else from now and I’m sure you would love that special someone too.‛ She might get shocked or even nervous. This could be it to give her the signal, however these signals are hardly recognized by shy ladies that belong from the Asian background. ‚What, who, how, and why would I love that someone? Are you trying to cheat on me?‛ Softly reply ‚Sweetie we are going to witness a new addition to our family. You are expecting and going to be blessed by the title of mother, and I by a father.‛ Give her a cuddle and wipe her tears if she cries.
9. Use variations in speed while lovemaking
Lovemaking is the foundation of any marriage. Whether it be Christianity, Islam, Judaism or Hinduism the essence of lovemaking is essential not only for reproduction but also for peace, tranquility and health of the couple. In order to bring excitement, joy and pleasures each time you concrete your love with your sweetheart of life, make sure to bring in variations and changes so that both of you can get benefits. In this scenario, use variations in speed. Sometimes, be fast, wild and adventurous exploring each part of her body and at other times do all of those activities slowly. Feel the warmth of her breath at your neck and show her how deeply you lover her.
10. Listen to romantic, soft and sex seducing songs while lovemaking
Change is inevitable in every part of life and the situation is no different than being romantic as well. While enjoying sex with your sweetie, bring in changes and add soft & elegant touch of music. Songs of Enigma ignite sexual desires and if heard while lovemaking can really get the best out of both of you. Depends upon the type of relationship you are into, if you want to hear the sounds your darling is making, then it would not be a wise idea to listen to music. On the other hand if you think music turns you on, then let it being played while having sex. Make sure to try different things while lovemaking and notice which one workout best for you, to have sex while listening songs or not.
10 Things You Can Do to Romance Your Partner on a Budget
During the courtship process, romantic feelings are usually very strong and partners go out of their way to reveal them to each other. With time though, these romantic feelings can fade. This tip sheet is designed to offer a few practical ideas for couples wishing to “fight the fade” and reignite the romance.
Before we dive into the tips though there are two common barriers to reigniting romance that you should keep in mind. Time is a major barrier for most couples so before trying any of these tips sit down and compare schedules. Find some time just for the two of you when you can participate in any of these suggested activities. Even the busiest couples can usually find some time if they plan for it and stick to the plan. Doing so gives a message to each other, and to your kids, that you care about each other and your relationship is important.
Another barrier can be finding or affording quality child care. If you do not have family who can baby sit for you, find a friend (perhaps one who has children) and arrange to exchange baby sitting with each other. Some people even set up a cooperative baby sitting group in their neighborhood. Now that we have considered some potential barriers to spending time on reestablishing romance in your marriage, here are a few tips to help get things on course.
1. Write What You Feel. Take a moment to reflect on the things you really like or appreciate about your partner but often neglect to say. Write them down in a little note or on a decorative card., and put it someplace where it will surprise her or him like under a pillow or on their car’s dashboard). Everyone likes surprises
so be creative with yours. Remember when you were a kid how thrilled your Mom was when you gave her a card you had made saying she was special! You’ll be surprised at how romantic this sort of gesture can be and what a
positive effect it will have. If writing is not your strong suit just keep your sentiments short and sincere.
2. Go “Out” to Eat Together. Making reservations and going out for an expensive dinner is traditionally a popular way to show your partner that you care. Due to the expense, this gesture is usually reserved for Valentine’s Day, anniversaries or birthdays. Try using the same concept of a fancy dinner out but at home and not necessarily on a special occasion. The reason people usually like romantic dinners is because of the ambiance and the beauty of the setting. With a little planning, a few candles, a decorative presentation and some soft music you can bring the joy of fine dining into your home, especially if you leave the TV off and
spend the time talking with each other. Some people make a regular once a month or even once a week habit of these “date nights”. If cooking is not your best talent, order take out and serve it on your best dishware.
3. Catch a Flick. Movies are a great way to de-stress with your partner. They allow you to sit back and forget about life’s challenges while sitting shoulder to shoulder with the one you love. If you catch a matinee before 5pm you can both see a movie for about $15. If that’s a bit more than you would like to spend, try
joining your local movie store or online movie rental site. A single movie is usually less than $5 and can be enjoyed without even leaving the house. For the full effect, add some popcorn and drinks! Once you both are relaxed and reconnected, be open to the opportunity of sexual intimacy with your partner.
This intimacy can suffer when couples do not make time for romance.
4. Go Hear Some Music. A concert can make for a fun date night. With ticket prices, convenience fees and parking though it can also be an expensive night. There are however some great alternatives to attending concerts at traditional music venues. Look through your local mainstream and alternative newspapers
each week for the entertainment calendars. This is a great way to see what kind of activities are going in your area. Many churches, coffee shops and bars all regularly have music at low or no cost. University bands are also a great option depending on the type of music you both like. Music students are eager to play
and always need an audience. Why not let it be you!
5. Phone in Your Feelings. In this day and age, cell phones are a common part of everyday life. Use yours to send a romantic text message to your partner. It can be a pleasant surprise to receive a random message in your inbox. If your partner keeps his or her phone off during the work day, a message from you can be a
great find during a break in the day. It can also initiate intimate moments later on!
6. Break a Sweat Together. Getting physically fit is not most people’s idea of a good time. Some partners would however complain that they or their partner do not look quite as attractive as they did when they first started dating. Physical changes (for the worse) can negatively impact a couple’s sexual intimacy.
Consider joining a recreation center and working out together. Working out is not necessarily enjoyable, but once you begin to see results, it can be rewarding and lead you back to romance.
7. Take a Hike. There is a lot to be said for the simple act of walking. Walking with your partner is a great activity because it can be a relaxing time to talk about life. Not only that, it is a great way for your and your partner to get fit. A formalized workout can be a challenging thing to achieve based on work and parenting
schedules; a brisk walk however can go a long way in achieving your aims of growing more connected and healthy.
8. Get “Board.” Board games are a timeless and inexpensive way of having a great time. The cool thing about them is that, once purchased, you can enjoy them for years to come. Playing board games is a great at home activity that does not take a lot of set up time or require any expense. Pull the box out of the closet, set out
some refreshments and have a blast. Another subtle twist on this idea is to play
cards or put together a puzzle. All of these activities are a great alternative to
9. Dream Out Loud. Part of forging a healthy marriage is setting goals for your future together. Part of this goal setting begins with discussing your hopes and dreams for the future. This simple activity can be a great escape from your present financial challenges because it allows your imagination to run free. Using
your imagination will go a long way in shaping your actual plans for the future. By building the foundation for your future you will draw closer to each other and potentially experience a return to former romantic feelings that can be easily overwhelmed during challenging times.
10. Expand Your Circle. Online, in the newspaper and at houses of worship you can often identify and join a wide array of social groups for couples. These groups can be safe environments to strengthen your marriage and meet other couples with similar goals. Spending time with other couples who are devoted to developing a healthy marriage can be fun because you can share your experiences and revel in your commonalities. Many of these groups are designed to be fun and engaging and to function as an informal date night with good
company, laughter, conversation and refreshments.
25 Fun Things To Do With Your Girlfriend
Have you and your girlfriend seen one too many movies together? It may be time to add some fun to your dates! Here are 25 ideas for fun things the two of you can do together.
Ah, love is in the air. It’s a great feeling, isn’t it?If you’ve finally met the right girl and you want to make sure she stays around for a while, then you need to come up with some fun and creative things to do together.After all, dinner and a movie can get boring night after night after night.
Here are 25 fun ideas for things that you and your girlfriend can do together:
1. Cook together. Nothing is more romantic than making a meal together. Go to the grocery store and pick out your ingredients and then head for your kitchen. So you’re not a great cook? Make the salad while she makes the pasta.Make the sauce together. Open a bottle of wine and take your time preparing a meal to remember.
2. Get pampered. Who says pedicures are just for women? Treat your girl to a day at the spa. As a special surprise, join her for a relaxing pedicure and massage. You’ll both feel refreshed and relaxed afterwards.
3. Run a marathon together. So you’re a little out of shape? Start out by going for short jogs together and work your way up to a 5K run (3.2 miles). You’ll be ready for a marathon in no time flat.
4. Read together. Find a book that interests you both and take turns reading it aloud to each other. Have a discussion about the book when you’re done.
5. Go camping. Show your woman how to rough it by taking her on a camping trip. Explore nature while you’re out in the woods. Go for a long bike ride or a hike and look for interesting birds and butterflies. Pick wildflowers along the way.
6. Build something together. An ongoing project is a great way to keep your relationship energized. Research for plans to build a bookcase or another piece of furniture. Build it and stain it together. The piece will be a one of a kind, long lasting reminder of something you did together.
7. Take a walk down memory lane. Take your girlfriend to her hometown and do a tour of special places from her past. Drive to the home she grew up in, the schools she went to, her favorite hangouts, etc. Then, take her to your hometown and do the same.
8. Go shopping together. Most men hate shopping and women know it. But by accompanying your girl to the mall you can get a good taste of what she likes to shop for, which can come in handy when it’s gift-giving time.Utilize her fashion savvy and let her pick out an outfit for you. Treat her to a special lunch afterwards.
9. Go on a picnic. Surprise her by packing a picnic lunch of sandwiches, fruit and cheese and eat lunch on a blanket in the park. Afterwards, fly a kite together.
10. Go to the zoo. You don’t need to have a little kid with you to have an excuse to go to the zoo. Take your girlfriend and enjoy all the unique and exotic animals. If you haven’t been to the zoo in a while, you may have forgotten how much fun it can be.
11. Work out together. Join a gym together and run on the treadmill, use the exercise machines and lift weights. You’ll both get fit and you’ll be motivated to go if you do it together.
12. Go caroling. Sound corny, but it’s fun. If it’s holiday time, shock your girl by suggesting that you go to a retirement home to sing to the elderly residents. Even if she snickers at the suggestion, she’ll be secretly impressed by your kindness. But if she says yes, you’d better be ready to sing!
13. Go to an apple orchard. Pick a bushel of apples and make homemade apple pie together. If neither of you are great bakers, learn together.
14. Get spiritual. If you and your girl practice different religions, try visiting each other’s church once in a while. It’s important to share in something so important, especially if marriage is in your future. If neither of you are religious, try to find a place of worship to visit together. You may be touched in a way you didn’t expect.
15. Change your oil and knit a scarf. The two of you can teach each other things– so share your knowledge!Next time her car is due for an oil change, do it together in your driveway. Then, sit down with her and learn how to knit, sew, cook or whatever else her specialty may be.
16. Go bowling, roller skating, ice skating or play a round of miniature golf. Better yet, if you’re an avid golfer, take her to the driving range and hit a bucket of balls. You may soon find that you have a new golfing buddy.
17. Play tennis. Brush up on your skills and hit the courts– this is a game you can enjoy together on an ongoing basis. If tennis isn’t your thing, try ping pong.
18. Take an adult education class together. Many local schools offer adult evening classes. You can take a cooking class or learn about wine tasting, art or computers.
19. Go to garage sales. Get up early on a Saturday morning and take your girl on a whirlwind ride to all the area garage sales.Or, scour all of the local antique shops for unique finds.
20. Get your fortune told. Even if you both scoff at the thought of psychics, go to one together just for fun.It will be interesting to see what the psychic predicts for your future together.
21. Go on a hot air balloon ride. Have you ever seen one of those beautiful balloons in the sky and wished it were you? Consult a local balloon riding company and book a romantic early morning ride for you and your sweetie.
22. Play paintball. Get your adrenaline rushing by challenging your girl to a game of paintball tag.Check the yellow pages for a paintball facility near you.
23. Go boating, skiing, or horseback riding. Rent a boat and sail along the river. Or trek to the nearest mountain and hit the slopes.Even if you’ve never set foot on a horse, try taking a lesson together.
24. Enjoy the local culture. Go to museums, galleries and local historical sites. Learn about your neighborhood together.
25. Finally, go to a professional photo studio and have your portrait taken together. It will be a lifetime memory of your happy relationship and it may come in handy some day in the future– when you need a photo for the newspaper engagement announcement!